• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Yeeessss!! Let the fun begin.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    It certainly won't be Amazon and Facebook and Google because now Boris has to lick Trump's balls.

you and old smeg need to get together and work on your issues.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      ...I'm usually the highest priority person (for KLM) on the flight.

You're the pilot?
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

The result means Scottish Independence is very probable now. SNP will hold a referendum next year whether Westminster likes it or not.
        Last edited by Unix; 13 December 2019, 13:46. Reason: Spelling error

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
          You're the pilot?

nah

Drop the pilot, try eek's balloon
          Drop the monkey, smell eek's perfume
          Drop the mahout, eek's the Easy Rider
          Don't use your army to fight a losing battle
          Animal, mineral, physical, spiritual
          I'm the one you need, eek's the one you need

<span jsname="YS01Ge" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;">

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
            you and old smeg need to get together and work on your issues.
            We have a bite!
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Unix View Post
              The result means Scottish Independence is very probable now. SNP will hold a referendum next year whether Westminster likes it or not.

you reckon the scots will vote out this time?

Comment

Is it? I don't know much about this but someone said this morning on the news that Boris can stop a vote taking place?
                TBH the Scots would be mad not to secede and join the EU.
                The amount of investment in an English (yeah I know) speaking country with unfettered access to EU markets will be phenomenal.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

They can. It would be utterly pointless since it would not be binding on the UK government.

Perhaps the silly bint should try sorting out some of her country's rather more important issues that she is currently ignoring, rather than fantasising that anyone is paying her any attention at all. The recent comments on the BBC page concerning her recent pronouncements are hilarious; about one in twenty is on her side.
                  Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                    Is it? I don't know much about this but someone said this morning on the news that Boris can stop a vote taking place?
                    TBH the Scots would be mad not to secede and join the EU.
                    The amount of investment in an English (yeah I know) speaking country with unfettered access to EU markets will be phenomenal.

Sturgeon stance is this result is manifest enough to allow Scotland to decide without the OK from Boris. Faced with Brexit and Tory government for the next decade I think the vote will swing to secede.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                      You're the pilot?
                      Nope but the last 3 times I've been on I've had a free Business class upgrade and the last time I was delayed I was met from plane 1 and taken by car to the Teesside flight which left as I sat down..
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X