• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Yeeessss!! Let the fun begin.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PCTNN View Post
    The only issue that Scotland has is the few thousand english c u n t s that voted tory down in the borders.
    Those few thousand must have a lot of mates being as how they coerced 55% of the resident voting population of Scotland to vote to stay part of the UK in 2014.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      Those few thousand must have a lot of mates being as how they coerced 55% of the resident voting population of Scotland to vote to stay part of the UK in 2014.

2014? Wow, it's already been 5 years. Time has passed, things have changed. Just like the result you'll get in the next indyref.

Of course the pm knows that and doesn't want Scotland to leave because the uk needs Scotland more than Scotland needs the uk. Otherwise it wouldn't have been one of the main points of the manifesto.

You guys are scared of being left alone. It's understandable, and yet inevitable.

Comment

2014? Wow, it's already been 5 years. Time has passed, things have changed. Just like the result you'll get in the next indyref.

Of course the pm knows that and doesn't want Scotland to leave because the uk needs Scotland more than Scotland needs the uk. Otherwise it wouldn't have been one of the main points of the manifesto.

You guys are scared of being left alone. It's understandable, and yet inevitable.
        Jeezus you've really swallowed Nicola's bullsh*t haven't you?

5 years may have passed but the options for Scotland have regressed.

The bottom line is that you don't fulfill many of the criteria for joining the EU, you have no currency and you can't balance your budgets even with the helping hand of the Barnett Formula.
        If there is a second referendum you will lose by an even bigger margin than before.
        “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

The bottom line is that you don't fulfill many of the criteria for joining the EU, you have no currency and you can't balance your budgets even with the helping hand of the Barnett Formula.
          If there is a second referendum you will lose by an even bigger margin than before.
          The primary reason I want for Scotland to leave the uk is not so we can re-join the EU, it is to get rid of that cancer called england.

What happens next...WE will decide, not westminster.

Is it so hard to understand? I guess for english people being a slave comes easy...

Comment

The primary reason I want for Scotland to leave the uk is not so we can re-join the EU, it is to get rid of that cancer called england.

What happens next...WE will decide, not westminster.

Is it so hard to understand? I guess for english people being a slave comes easy...
            Equally the reason I want rid of Scotland is that they don't realise how lucky they are through the Barnett formula and how much more use that money could be put to south of the border in areas that have been neglected .
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

they did say it would be a once in a lifetime vote. They didn't say it was a hamster's lifetime.
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                Umm given that only 45% of the Scottish people voted for SNP and not all of them will actually want to leave the UK why do you think they would win another referendum?
                Of course, we could tweak your statement above to ....

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                Umm given that only 45% of the British people voted for the Tories and not all of them will actually want to leave the EU why do you think Boris has a right to take us out of Europe?
                I'm pretty sure that 45% < 48% < 52% so there is no longer a majority in the UK to support Brexit If the Tories fook this up, they will pay in future years.
                I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                  Equally the reason I want rid of Scotland is that they don't realise how lucky they are through the Barnett formula and how much more use that money could be put to south of the border in areas that have been neglected .
                  Then you should get in touch with your MP and ask them to give green light to indyref2

Sounds like a win win for both nations, right? Can't understand why all tory/labour/lib dems have it in their manifestos to explicitly not allow a second referendum. As I said, england is scared to death of being left alone.

Comment

Then you should get in touch with your MP and ask them to give green light to indyref2

Sounds like a win win for both nations, right? Can't understand why all tory/labour/lib dems have it in their manifestos to explicitly not allow a second referendum. As I said, england is scared to death of being left alone.
                    The only thing 'England' is scared of is 5 million Scots deserting their sinking independent ship and turning up en masse in towns and cities which won't be able to cope.
                    We'll never be 'alone' while we've still got Wales and Gibraltar...
                    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

I guess for english people being a slave comes easy...
                      I wouldn't know, I am Scottish.

Comment

Working...
                      X