• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

After Brexit we also need to look at...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    I have bladder control, unlike you.
    Not to worry.

And as far as the guidelines laid out on page 48 go I see nothing to unduly trouble me.

Mind you, I can see that a paranoid worry-guts like you might be prone to a hysterical over-reaction over trifles like this.

Maybe just go for a lie down?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      And as far as the guidelines laid out on page 48 go I see nothing to unduly trouble me.
      If it doesn't trouble you, then why did you doubt it existed, or refer to it as Nazi?
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

There there diddums....I am sure you have a great handle on matters...............living in Bavaria and all...................
        Someone shat on the haggis at the Thistle Hotel Heathrow breakfast buffet. Hate crime.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
          If it doesn't trouble you, then why did you doubt it existed, or refer to it as Nazi?
          Where did I say I doubted that "it" existed?

What I "doubted" was your ability to properly comprehend what it actually meant without jumping to ridiculous conspiracy-like conclusions that simply occur due to the fact that you have a head that is emptier than a Hermit's address book.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
            Don't forget racism.

The amount of hate being thrown towards Scots / residents of Scotland on online forms in MSM for I guess voting the way they did, was unexpected. The Tory majority seems to have emboldened the right wing hate platform.
            Aww cherub.

To be fair, I like Scotland, it's most of the Scots I'm not too keen on.
            Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
              Aww cherub.

To be fair, I like Scotland, it's most of the Scots I'm not too keen on.
              aye, best to be wary, with your attitude.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                aye, best to be wary, with your attitude.

No problems at Condor, mate.
                Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
                  No problems at Condor, mate.
                  oh, sorry, not craphat after all.

webfoot.

Comment

There there diddums....I am sure you have a great handle on matters...............living in Bavaria and all...................

This might be a shocker to you but this thing called there's this thing called the internet. Well it's great like, it allows me to read about what happening in other parts of the world. How awesome is that?
                    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                      This might be a shocker to you but this thing called there's this thing called the internet. Well it's great like, it allows me to read about what happening in other parts of the world. How awesome is that?
                      is this a google translation from ersatz erik to English?

Comment

Working...
                      X