• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What have you bought the one you love this Christmas?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
    BGG got a combined birthday / crimbo gift of a PRUSA SL1 & washer because apparently 1 3D printer is not enough

3 is always better than 2

https://www.instructables.com/id/Gin...ad-3D-Printer/
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
      Ohhh that could be fun
      Growing old is mandatory
      Growing up is optional

Comment

MrsMac has been bought a Keyblade
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I got my partner:

- a gift voucher for a tattoo
          - some sort of necklace
          - chocolates
          - a pair of headphones

Comment

I bought HWMBO a crappy present from Museo della Merda after a sustainability exhibition in the V&A months ago

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
              Out of interest - why that one and not the Samsung (which has a faster refresh rate and HDR) or the Dell or Philips one?

I've also been looking at these.
              And the lord said unto John; "come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                MrsMac has been bought a Keyblade
                MrsB has been bought a reproduction Greek Xiphos.
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Best present I ever got the wife was a food mixer, she wanted a car upgrade

After that I got hundreds of BJ’s, naughty sex and booze when I wanted.

How can a food mixer get you all this??

Well she divorced me and I was single again

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Originally posted by b0redom View Post
                    Out of interest - why that one and not the Samsung (which has a faster refresh rate and HDR) or the Dell or Philips one?

I've also been looking at these.
                    The LG has a shiny stand and you can stack them, so will buy another soon.

And this:

While the Samsung CHG90 has the same size and aspect ratio as these two monitors, its native resolution is just 3,840 by 1,080 pixels. This translates to a relatively low pixel density of 81 pixels per inch (ppi) and a screen that was not particularly sharp in our testing. The 49WL95C-W has a higher pixel density of 106 pixels per inch (ppi)—the same as the Dell UltraSharp 49—and its image quality for text, photos, and video is good.

I use it for programming and trading, so refresh rate and response time is not as important as resolution and image quality.

Comment

A set of Small Twist Blue Shorties.

These are apparently some sort of knitting needles.

Comment

Working...
                      X