• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dark Days...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post
    Trust me, things can get better. Just muddle through, as best you can, until they do.

No matter how useless and rubbish you think you are, your family would still prefer to have you around.

So much truth here. Depression is temporary. Time is the healer. As the breadwinner you have dependants, those dependants are the source of your happiness. This lack of work is temporary.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

I left the forums for similar reasons... Don't let dispair rule you or your life, family is the all the reason you need to carry on for a better life. If regular work is not your solution then look for a better solution, there are plenty of different types of money making models out there, you just need to keep looking and trying

Sent from my PCT-L29 using Contractor UK Forum mobile app
      Join IPSE

Comment

Dark Days...

Originally posted by wattaj View Post
        Please reshare this post as widely as you can: Andrew Watt on LinkedIn: Homepage
        Bit more info to narrow down the location

https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...ml#post2707314
        Last edited by SimonMac; 14 December 2019, 21:28.
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Gricer
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            Gricer

Kind of my thoughts, but in cases like this you've got to assume the worst.

If it is Gricer (or something similar), then Admin will have to change his previous lax policy
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
              Additional publicly available information - he's in the nuclear industry.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post

If it is Gricer (or something similar), then Admin will have to change his previous lax policy
                Not Gricer. Gone as far as I can in terms of what data there is on the forum and cannot find anything linking back a an IRL person that I could try and contact or ask for help with. NAT has drawn a blank too.

Actually NAT may have identified him and messaged him via another network. Have everything crossed he is OK.

Comment

I've initiated contact with someone who seems to match. Here's hoping.
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
                    Not Gricer. Gone as far as I can in terms of what data there is on the forum and cannot find anything linking back a an IRL person that I could try and contact or ask for help with. NAT has drawn a blank too.

Actually NAT may have identified him and messaged him via another network. Have everything crossed he is OK.
                    I don't frequent much any more & just logged in and read all of the posts. But the one thing I do see instantly is patterns, patterns in language, patterns in words, patterns in semantics. Every post from creation has been similar and to me language consistent. The 'Tories' have been voted in and so all if worthless, meh. Just make sure, I'm far to cynical, been here too long.
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Dear lord - not going to get to sleep tonight until resolved. A group of us here in Munich are now discussing. Shared on FB, family spread across four continents. This thread has gone global.
                      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                      X