• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dark Days...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
    Points mean prizes!

Er.

Sorry.

Wrong forum.
    Errr - is that Dads net?

Comment

Originally posted by mb31 View Post
      I'm not here for your entertainment.
      It takes alot to entertain NLUK these days. For the next CUK meet up there could well be a routine involving his accountant and a chutney spoon....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        It takes alot to entertain NLUK these days. For the next CUK meet up there could well be a routine involving his accountant and a chutney spoon....
        It'll take a brave man to lick that spoon before putting it back.
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          It'll take a brave man to lick that spoon before putting it back.

Comment

If no one cares about rep points then why not switch them off and we can all be equals. But some people will be more equal than others. And the animals looked from Mod to Admin and from Admin to Mod but still nobody could tell the difference.
            It's this kind of pretentious crap that's winding up the more easily triggered forum members. You must accommodate their little eccentricities. Someone told me that the UK has a law about that.

Oh, and btw, admin can do far more than mere mods. Even if we look the same. Best not to attract his attention. He doesn't do subtlety.
            Anyway, I don't appreciate Zigenare and MF distracting from important issues with juvenile pettiness.
            Few do. But this is General. It is unlikely to change to suit a single poster.
            I'm not here for your entertainment.
            We can tell.

And finally. I'm locking this thread. Because I think it's a good idea and I've got the power. And a bespoke ban-hammer, thanks to NLUK and Halo Jones.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
            X