• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bright Days

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bright Days

Brexit
    Tory govt
    Komrade Korbyn flushed down the toilet

I haven't been this happy since my divorce came through

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Brexit
    Tory govt

Liverpool top of the League. Oh well, one can't have everything...
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

you're weird

country mired in debt, inequality beyond measurement, austerity for vulnerable.... yeah let us break out the bunting why not

History tells us massive collapses in the pound, 1985, 91, 2016... all happened during a Tory government. Interesting times ahead.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Don't know where you are looking but everyone I know and meet is doing better than ever.

Mired in wealth and luxury lifestyles.

Comment

In Swindon, happiness is only relative.

Comment

Brexit
            Tory govt

DimPrawn you might be flying high now but what goes up must come down. We'll be around to pick you up after the crash, bend you over and inject antipsychotics into your big Tory backside. After that you'll be voting Labour to save the NHS, it's a bit like Stockholm syndrome.

Comment

Originally posted by mb31 View Post
              DimPrawn you might be flying high now but what goes up must come down. We'll be around to pick you up after the crash, bend you over and inject antipsychotics into your big Tory backside. After that you'll be voting Labour to save the NHS, it's a bit like Stockholm syndrome.
              Fook the NHS.

No one wants the NHS, they want a fantastic system of medical care.

Which the NHS does not provide.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                In Swindon, happiness is only relative.
                Is that because everyone is a relative?

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                  Is that because everyone is a relative?

Comment

Fook the NHS.

No one wants the NHS, they want a fantastic system of medical care.

Which the NHS does not provide.
                    Too many lefties in it, wanting a four day week and free bus passes.

Anyone can promise lots of free things, but delivering it is a whole different kettle of fish.

This Labour party wanted to hike tax on working people. It wanted to abolish private schools. It wanted to go after the companies that make up your pensions. They wanted to remove pension benefits. They wanted to take private properties off the owners and give them to the people renting at hugely discounted rates. They wanted to nationalise eveything, and have people work less. They wanted to go after the people who had built up companies & businesses as they were jealous of success. They call everyone racists, but they hate the jews.

This Labour party is a disgrace, led by a man who failed his A-levels FFS & who hates this country. Labour would bankrupt this country and the Many would pay, not the few. And the majority of the electorate saw it was all lies.
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                    X