• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

HUzzah! Jobserve has been redesigned !

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still use the 'Classic' view if I go on there - the 'new' view is rubbish.

I find Jobserve useful to find current rate trends but never apply for contracts on there.
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by edison View Post
      It's a fact of life that most recruiters and job board websites are rubbish.

It never ceases to amaze me how many sites don't have even a half complete set of filters like by rate, date posted, or even contract/perm or can't even return proper search results.
      Originally posted by MasterBait View Post
      Jobserve has all these filters and more
      Yes, Jobserve is probably one of the better ones but there are lots that are really poor.

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
        I still use the 'Classic' view if I go on there - the 'new' view is rubbish.

I find Jobserve useful to find current rate trends but never apply for contracts on there.
        That's me as well. The scrolling on that box never works, it skips around all over the place. I always switch to classic.

Comment

Really, jobserve is pretty much the only place I apply for jobs. The only other site is totaljobs which is a bit crap. Everything else is just wading through crappy recruiter calls chancing a reference.

Comment

Working...
          X