• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

HUzzah! Jobserve has been redesigned !

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HUzzah! Jobserve has been redesigned !

Yes, its finally happened. Jobserve has dragged itself into the 2000s with a shiny new site.

Er, looks like a few rough edges. The home button doesn't seem to go anywhere. A zero width border on the Dashboard under Firefox. Basic grammar in the dialogues, and no speed upgrade unfortunately.

But whatever!

Originally posted by unixman View Post
    Yes, its finally happened. Jobserve has dragged itself into the 2000s with a shiny new site.

Er, looks like a few rough edges. The home button doesn't seem to go anywhere. A zero width border on the Dashboard under Firefox. Basic grammar in the dialogues, and no speed upgrade unfortunately.

But whatever!
    Looks the same to me
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      Looks the same to me
      Seems you need to be logged in to seem some of the changes
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        Looks the same to me
        They've added a "new" dashboard... you know, that thing that no-body ever looked at... but the search pages are exactly the same.
        ---

Former member of IPSE.

---
        Many a mickle makes a muckle.

---

Comment

Originally posted by wattaj View Post
          They've added a "new" dashboard... you know, that thing that no-body ever looked at... but the search pages are exactly the same.
          And not even added an inside / outside IR35 bit which will be essential for contracts from April (or now actually).
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

It's only the home page, the rest is still the same
            Слава Україні! Героям слава!

Comment

It's a fact of life that most recruiters and job board websites are rubbish.

It never ceases to amaze me how many sites don't have even a half complete set of filters like by rate, date posted, or even contract/perm or can't even return proper search results.

Comment

Originally posted by edison View Post
                It's a fact of life that most recruiters and job board websites are rubbish.

It never ceases to amaze me how many sites don't have even a half complete set of filters like by rate, date posted, or even contract/perm or can't even return proper search results.
                Jobserve has all these filters and more
                Слава Україні! Героям слава!

Comment

Try Total Jobs and see what you think of that pile of tulipe.
                  When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

I'd forgotten it even exists.

Comment

Working...
                    X