• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

More anti motorist government (Welsh Assembly) rhetoric

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    How was it switching from the model t ford?
    Astounding.

Going from 10 bhp out of 3 litres to 100 bhp out of 2.6 was amazing.

Very confusing with the pedals mind you, though having the handbrake tucked under dash was neat.
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
      Astounding.

Going from 10 bhp out of 3 litres to 100 bhp out of 2.6 was amazing.

Very confusing with the pedals mind you, though having the handbrake tucked under dash was neat.
      yes, the pedals would confuse these younger more confident and competent drivers I'd bet!

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
        The WA really love average speed cameras.

The A465 Heads of the Valleys (boyo, there's tidy then) is plastered with the fecking things.

Spend more time looking at the speedometer than the road.
        Get a car with a speed limiter. easy peasy
        Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JohntheBike View Post
          yes, the pedals would confuse these younger more confident and competent drivers I'd bet!
          The hand throttle & advance/retard controls on the steering column of the Model T would sort the men from the boys too.
          When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Working...
          X