• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Darts - why can’t woman throw stuff?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Darts - why can’t woman throw stuff?

Fallon Sherrock becomes the first woman to win at PDC World Darts Championship with stunning victory

One game - wow

Is it a skill thing ?

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
    Fallon Sherrock becomes the first woman to win at PDC World Darts Championship with stunning victory

One game - wow

Is it a skill thing ?

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
    She's got small tits. I reckon the wobble is inconsistent with having larger breasts which is why Spod plays crap.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      She's got small tits. I reckon the wobble is inconsistent with having larger breasts which is why Spod plays crap.
      Seems to be true. MVG has got much bigger tits than she has and he's brilliant at darts.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        Just because I said no to a "Titty *****"! You're a fickle bitch, you were all over me like a rash before GJABS caught the gay!
        Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

She is probably imasgining throwing crockery at her husband. Women can usually hit the same spot on the forehead each time.

Comment

Discussion on the staff bus suggests "she's a bonny wee lass, bearing in mind how the men look"

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
              Discussion on the staff bus suggests "she's a bonny wee lass, bearing in mind how the men look"
              Good to hear such intelligent comments that cut straight to the heart of the matter. Did they discuss fluffy kittens too?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                She is probably imasgining throwing crockery at her husband. Women can usually hit the same spot on the forehead each time.
                They're also pretty good at throwing you out the door.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  Did they discuss fluffy kittens too?
                  No, hairless pussys are all the rage now !
                  But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
                    No, hairless pussys are all the rage now !
                    The deforestation since the 1970s does not just affect the amazon.

Comment

Working...
                    X