• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Crimbo Wishes

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    FTFY

And Wot BR14, Zeity and Churchy said.

what they all said - you two have fun!
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
      /sigh - I mentioned it once - no wonder you have the divorce record that you do

But Christmas - even to you
      His marriage record remains a mystery. They must all be Batman fetishists.

Merry Christmas, one and all! Just nobody tell Churchy that Jesus was Jewish.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
        His marriage record remains a mystery. They must all be Batman fetishists.

Merry Christmas, one and all! Just nobody tell Churchy that Jesus was Jewish.
        Was being the operative word.

Are you sure he wasn't a Woman like Bwyan?
        Last edited by Zigenare; 19 December 2019, 12:53.
        Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Thanks HJ, same to you!

Comment

Happy Crimbo, all.

15 months ago I switched to the Dark Side, and though I grumble about it and threaten every single day to leave, I am still here, albeit grudgingly.

I hope all is well. Keep invoicing (sob).

IJNTTI x

Comment

Now, that handle needs to go in the 'other' thread.

Comment

Working...
              X