• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Are all contractors dynamite in the sack?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tedious trolling sockie
    Last edited by northernladuk; 20 December 2019, 13:57.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by NigelJK View Post
      Rookie mistake to expect anything more than a panto in General.
      Oh no it isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
        Tedious trolling sockie
        That's rich coming from a sockie of NLyUK, I've not even met her but then I feel like I've responded to about 20 of her posts.

I make the connections eventually, you're more of tenuous sockie than a tedious one. It's fairly obvious really.

Comment

Originally posted by mb31 View Post
          That's rich coming from a sockie of NLyUK, I've not even met her but then I feel like I've responded to about 20 of her posts.

I make the connections eventually, you're more of tenuous sockie than a tedious one. It's fairly obvious really.
          You'd respond to posts from my cat if gave you the chance to talk about you.

Just do us a favour and **** off.

Comment

God you're horribly prejeduce with your he, she nonsense. I think you need to go and see the Inclusivity officer at your company, you're seriously in danger of losing your job.

Discrimination or prejudice against non-binary people, people who do not identify as exclusively male or female, may occur in social, legal, or medical contexts. Both cisgender and binary transgender people (men and women), including members of the lesbian, gay, and bisexual communities, can display such prejudice.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

You'd respond to posts from my cat if gave you the chance to talk about you.

Just do us a favour and **** off.
              You may have been here a long time but I've been elsewhere a long time.

I'm getting attention because you're drawing attention towards me. Please stop and go and wash your mouth out with soap and water.

If you want to tell me about your credentials in the bedroom then I will welcome you back with open arms.

Comment

You may have been here a long time but I've been elsewhere a long time.

I'm getting attention because you're drawing attention towards me. Please stop and go and wash your mouth out with soap and water.

If you want to tell me about your credentials in the bedroom then I will welcome you back with open arms.
                Someone that cries suicide on a forum in a bid to get attention after realizing they've become the most unpopular person on the forum so becoming the most disgraceful male on the planet...

Oh, sorry, that's you.

Comment

Someone that cries suicide on a forum in a bid to get attention after realizing they've become the most unpopular person on the forum so becoming the most disgraceful male on the planet...

Oh, sorry, that's you.
                  That's a bit much. Uncalled for.
                  If you don't have anything nice to say, say it sarcastically

Comment

Oh, sorry, that's you.
                    NLUK, since you're not my psychiatrist or CPN I'm not too concerned about what you think constitutes genuine suicide ideation. I don't have anything to prove to you. The NHS, the DWP and my family take my health situation seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by KinooOrKinog View Post
                      That's a bit much. Uncalled for.
                      Unless it's the truth.

Comment

Working...
                      X