• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Are all contractors dynamite in the sack?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    No I really do think you are a cock, slight difference, easy for the addle-minded to get confused
    Well judging by the amount of attention you're paying me I should be flattered - however and I know this will difficult for you to accept, I don't swing that way.

Try GJABS, he's going through his experimentation phase.
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Put it this way, I've never had a problem getting a bit of crumpet but once I turned to this contracting lark, it seemed all I needed to do was walk into a pub and the panties would metaphorically start fluttering to the ground like the leaves of the spreading chestnut tree at the bottom of my garden on a windy autumn's day
      Last edited by Martin Bank Holiday; 20 December 2019, 10:51.

Comment

Where's Mary Poppins when we really need her...?
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

I've updated the opening post with the latest survey results.

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
            Where's Mary Poppins when we really need her...?
            Asleep on top of a permie in a provinicial Travelodge.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              Is it pantomime season?
              Yes. I think it is.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                Yes. I think it is.
                Oh no, it isn't...
                I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Is the Dame in panto being played by a man the same ethically as Justin Trudeau blacking up?
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

I posted a similar thread on the bipolar forum earlier this year and got a large response, mostly from females discussing feedback from partners.

On here it's a bunch of middle aged men talking nonsense and something about pantomime to distract from the question.

I must be getting to that age where we stop having sex otherwise I wouldn't be more interested in reading this.

Comment

Rookie mistake to expect anything more than a panto in General.

Comment

Working...
                      X