• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Are all contractors dynamite in the sack?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BTW, don't try putting dynamite in your sack, unless you want to blow the bloody balls off.
    Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      Unless it's the truth.
      But what if it's not?
      Just because you think something is true doesn't mean you have to say it.
      'Kinell. Have a heart. It's Christmas [emoji8]
      If you don't have anything nice to say, say it sarcastically

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
        Unless it's the truth.
        Please think carefully before dismissing those who might actually be struggling.
        Last edited by mb31; 20 December 2019, 20:33.

Comment

Self-important dweebs who conflate their day rate with their impressiveness.

Contractors more likely to PAY to be told they're dynamite in the sack... all those nights away and currency to burn.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            SM is not fussy. Any cock will do.....

I now have a vision of Jason Donovan singing that as an earwig... Thanks

Last edited by vetran; 20 December 2019, 19:06.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
              Self-important dweebs who conflate their day rate with their impressiveness.

Contractors more likely to PAY to be told they're dynamite in the sack... all those nights away and currency to burn.
              I was on a contractor accomodation site last week and I noticed there was a buddy up page where you could post your details for a house share. There were a number young buxom ladies with pouting pictures looking for a buddy with comments like "would consider sharing a room" and "looking for some fun". I guess they're not talking about bunk beds and a night in playing monopoly.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                I now have a vision of Jason Donovan singing that as an earwig... Thanks

It could be worse. It could be SM and WTFH singing as a duet!

Comment

Originally posted by mb31 View Post
                  a night in playing monopoly.
                  Most contractors are more likely to be spending their evenings arranging the tins in their cupboards into alphabetical order.

Comment

Most contractors are more likely to be spending their evenings arranging the tins in their cupboards into alphabetical order.
                    ones like you pair, yes

Comment

Some of you have to wait until your support workers drop round in the morning.

Comment

Working...
                      X