• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Happy Blackeye Friday

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Blackeye Friday

Well, the party starts right here guys 'n' gals and I'm off down the juicer

Here's hoping I don't fall asleep on the train and end up in Penzance again

Merry Christmas to one and all

Don't forget that your mum will pick you up at the station.
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

I'll be working Monday, half of Christmas Eve, Friday, the following Monday and half of New Year's eve. The contract for this particular piece of work hasn't been renewed, and there's a few things still remaining.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Festive revellers let their hair down as Mad Friday hits Britain on the booziest night of the year | Daily Mail Online

Looks very classy, I think people are over celebrating due to Boris's landslide win.

Comment

Date night with HWMBO last night wasn't quite like that

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
            Date night with HWMBO last night wasn't quite like that

You dressed as an Elf not Santa?
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
              Festive revellers let their hair down as Mad Friday hits Britain on the booziest night of the year | Daily Mail Online

Looks very classy, I think people are over celebrating due to Boris's landslide win.
              Anyone alerted Xoggoth to this thread...

Plenty of pictures in there for his 'bank'.....

Comment

Working...
              X