• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Christmas dinner plans

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Over the past few years we've been having Xmas dinner on Christmas Eve, that way we can all chill on Xmas day.

Works well for us.
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
      Over the past few years we've been having Xmas dinner on Christmas Eve, that way we can all chill on Xmas day.

Works well for us.
      That's the way it's done in Europe... You're no Brexiter. You're a Europhile Remainer! Crucify him!
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Had Christmas dinner No 1 with the in laws this Saturday just gone (leg of lamb with all the usual trimmings)
        has Christmas dinner No 2 with friends the day after (roast chicken with all the usual trimmings)

Christmas Dinner No 3 on Christmas day with my Mrs MU, my daughter and my mum (probable a roast chicken as well).

Never been a big turkey fan, always find it quite dry (could be the way we cook it tbh).

Comment

just two of us this year, so turkey crown and the usual surroundings.

Comment

Xmas dinner being cooked by me for my family and the In laws, the usual turkey and all the trimmings.

Comment

The usual for me.

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeysUncle View Post

Never been a big turkey fan, always find it quite dry (could be the way we cook it tbh).
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                X