• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Santacide

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The alternative is to have no presents. "Well, that's what happens when you try to deconstruct a myth".

I've read the Hogfather. I know what happens.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by mb31 View Post
      I thought we'd try something different this Christmas to amuse the children. We're going to try to catch Santa

I've got a claw trap that I can set up by the coffee table next to his mince pie and sherry. After the kids have gone to bed I'm going to leave a black boot and bits of red rag in it. We've got some fake blood left over from Halloween so I can squirt a trail of blood across the kitchen to the back door (we don't have a chimney and the floor is tiled so there's no stain risk).

My kids are only 4 and 5 so I wonder if I should put this idea on ice until they're a bit older. Any thoughts?
      Set up a cam recorder and capture him eating the pies and drinking the sherry and going into the little room to have a crap. You can leave Santa's hat in the loo.
      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

What does your wife think of this?

I certainly got a response from MrsBP when I told her.....

Comment

Just saw this and it made me think that Futurama Santa could easily be a member of this forum.

Comment

Why not pretend he committed suicide but he didn't really, it was just a show to get attention from random people.

I'd say go for it. Death seems a bit of a joke to you so maybe your kids will appreciate it as well.
            Last edited by northernladuk; 22 December 2019, 16:22.
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
              Why not pretend he committed suicide but he didn't really, it was just a show to get attention from random people.

I'd say go for it. Death seems a bit of a joke to you so maybe your kids will appreciate it as well.
              MrsBP said she if I even suggested this she would rip my nuts off me. And divorce me. Which is the same thing?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                MrsBP said she if I even suggested this she would rip my nuts off me. And divorce me. Which is the same thing?
                Because no one in their right mind would think this is a good idea but doesn't stop Mb31 using it to garner a bit more attention.

Comment

Because no one in their right mind would think this is a good idea but doesn't stop Mb31 using it to garner a bit more attention.
                  why is he still here?
                  i don't get it.
                  i got banned for insulting a cloggy in hie own language.
                  he posts a fake suicide thread, and feck all?

Comment

As ever you are right! All the attention should be on me! me! me! me! me!

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                      why is he still here?
                      i don't get it.
                      i got banned for insulting a cloggy in hie own language.
                      he posts a fake suicide thread, and feck all?
                      Christ knows. Try this trick on mumsnet and it would make the news. Here, we chit merrily away with his pointless crap.

Comment

Working...
                      X