• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is this for real

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this for real

Surely no-one is this ignorant, even on Twitter?

Raj Kumar (@RajKuma82391441) on Twitter

Could be any of the posters here who think they are the only real contractor out there. And all the rest are disguised.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Could be any of the posters here who think they are the only real contractor out there. And all the rest are disguised.
      what, disguised as permies/expat twats/whining immigrants??

he's a mole for TCS/wipro/insert indian crap but cheap consultancy here.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
        what, disguised as permies/expat twats/whining immigrants??

he's a mole for TCS/wipro/insert indian crap but cheap consultancy here.
        Quite likely.

I won't be losing any sleep... "3 followers".

Comment

About time someone was speaking up for fairer tax laws. Either implement IR35 true and proper or reinstate cash accounting.
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Hmmm....

Joined December 2019

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

reinstate cash accounting
              Next time you apply for a contract insist on being paid in cash like so many trades people do. No need for accounting.
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                Next time you apply for a contract insist on being paid in cash like so many trades people do. No need for accounting.
                Krugerrand only.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                  Krugerrand only.
                  Mmmm....Krugerrands....

Comment

Account just opened, three followers each of whom has single-digit followers, eight consecutive digits at the end of the username? Low-grade troll. Ignore.

Comment

Working...
                    X