Asking for it Asking for it - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Posts 21 to 30 of 48

Thread: Asking for it

Double Godlike!

LondonManc is a fount of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by psychocandy View Post
    Can't believe people are blaming the CPS saying she shouldn't have been charged because the BF wanted to drop it.

OK fair enough, the poor girl obviously had issues and it is really sad whats happened.

BUT theres a reason why they don't drop charges because the partner wants to. Gaslighting. Imagine if it was the other way around.....
    Oh so you know them both personally then?
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

More time posting than coding

FIERCE TANK BATTLE has more data than eek

Quote Originally Posted by Zigenare View Post
    FFS.

Any truth in the rumour that it was Philip Schofield who killed her to take the press away from the super-injunction?
    I heard it was Gordon the Gopher doing the dirty work

I Am Legend

BrilloPad has reached the peak. Play again?

Quote Originally Posted by psychocandy View Post
    Can't believe people are blaming the CPS saying she shouldn't have been charged because the BF wanted to drop it.

OK fair enough, the poor girl obviously had issues and it is really sad whats happened.

BUT theres a reason why they don't drop charges because the partner wants to. Gaslighting. Imagine if it was the other way around.....
    The CPS were damned whatever they did.

But all domestic violence must be severley dealt with. Oh wait, the victim was a man so that fine. Carry on.
    Fight HMRC now! Help sue HMRC individual officers/government ministers for malfeasance in office. Visit https://www.loanchargejustice.com/ and scroll to the bottom of the page to donate.

My post count is Majestic

northernladuk has reached the peak. Play again?

There is one of these tag your mates things going on on my FB at the moment and it's got me proper wound up.

Starts off saying ladies fix your crowns and goes on with some guff about not letting people tear us down. Post a picture of happy times, link 50 lady friends and tag one person to carry on. They the attach a picture of them having a good time.

There is so much wrong with this I have no idea where to start. F*****ing fuming.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

More fingers than teeth

darmstadt is a fount of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by BrilloPad View Post
    The CPS were damned whatever they did.

But all domestic violence must be severley dealt with. Oh wait, the victim was a man so that fine. Carry on.
    All spousal abuse is wrong regardless of the sex of the perpetrator. What is wrong in this case is the way that popular media treated her when it came to light, they vilified her yet it if had been a man then I doubt very much that there would have been as many stories attacking him. It's quite interesting to see that those popular media outlets now praising her, or at least not attacking her anymore, have removed those earlier stories from their websites.
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Old Greg is my bitch's bitch

northernladyuk is a fount of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by darmstadt View Post
    All spousal abuse is wrong
    Political correctness gone mad.
    Where there's muck there's brass.

Godlike

Zigenare is a fount of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by darmstadt View Post
    All spousal abuse is wrong regardless of the sex of the perpetrator. What is wrong in this case is the way that popular media treated her when it came to light, they vilified her yet it if had been a man then I doubt very much that there would have been as many stories attacking him. It's quite interesting to see that those popular media outlets now praising her, or at least not attacking her anymore, have removed those earlier stories from their websites.
    As ever, you haven't a ******* clue, have you?
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

More fingers than teeth

darmstadt is a fount of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by Zigenare View Post
    As ever, you haven't a ******* clue, have you?
    More than you it seems though...
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Godlike

MaryPoppins is NOT a disguised employee

There's also one that says "getting angry at internet comments is like choosing to tread in dog poop rather than walk around it...".

Rise above it and maybe remove the 'u ok hun?!' crowd from your friends list.
    Quote Originally Posted by northernladuk View Post
    There is one of these tag your mates things going on on my FB at the moment and it's got me proper wound up.

Starts off saying ladies fix your crowns and goes on with some guff about not letting people tear us down. Post a picture of happy times, link 50 lady friends and tag one person to carry on. They the attach a picture of them having a good time.

There is so much wrong with this I have no idea where to start. F*****ing fuming.
    Sent from my SM-G960F using Contractor UK Forum mobile app
    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
    +5 Xeno Cool Points

My post count is Majestic

northernladuk has reached the peak. Play again?

Quote Originally Posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    There's also one that says "getting angry at internet comments is like choosing to tread in dog poop rather than walk around it...".

Rise above it and maybe remove the 'u ok hun?!' crowd from your friends list.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Contractor UK Forum mobile app
    Totally. Although a bit different when it's touched you. It also doesn't mean that person isn't a friend so no need to get rid, just got this one badly wrong.

But yeah, ignoring rathering trying to win the Internet is probably the better approach.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!