• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Asking for it

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asking for it

Caroline Flack hit boyfriend over head with a LAMP, court hears | Daily Mail Online

How dare he send text messages to someone without prior written permission from his girlfriend. He was lucky just to be hit with a lamp while asleep. Men are all the same.

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Caroline Flack hit boyfriend over head with a LAMP, court hears | Daily Mail Online

How dare he send text messages to someone without prior written permission from his girlfriend. He was lucky just to be hit with a lamp while asleep. Men are all the same.
    He needs to get as far away from her as possible.
    If you don't have anything nice to say, say it sarcastically

Comment

Originally posted by KinooOrKinog View Post
      He needs to get as far away from her as possible.
      That's just what the Judge said.

She'd be worth it for a danger****!
      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

She's lovely. Used to drink in the Eleanor Arms in Bow, not sure if she still does.
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
          She's lovely. Used to drink in the Eleanor Arms in Bow, not sure if she still does.
          Yeah, right. I bet she's a cuddly drunk, too!
          Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Hmm hitting him over the head with a lamp while he was sleeping seems to indicate nutter mind.
            And she kicked off in the police station it appears. Deffo anger issues.

Also, can we assume, since they're still together, that the phone txt thing was a non-runner anyway. i.e. he wasnt up to anything.
            Sorry but next "misunderstanding" hes gonna wake up with unattached cock in his hand.

My Mrs can be a right one for losing her rag but in 23 years of marriage shes never lumped me over the head with anything or done anything similar (me neither).

My advice to this fella - no matter how good a shag she is, I'd run away now.

Remember a mate of mine years ago. His mrs would get an idea in her head and cut up all his clothes. They'd make up and she'd buy him all new ones. She smashed his Playstation and TV too. Repeat again a few months later.

All came to a head when she tried to stab him with a scissors. She managed it too. He chinned her and knocked her out. Police/Ambulance involved the lot. Lucky for him the police didn't take it further - I guess scissor stab wound in his chest was mitigating circumstances. They split up but he was scared for months she was going to hunt him down.

p.s. A lot of Valley girls like this mind!!!
            Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
              That's just what the Judge said.

She'd be worth it for a danger****!
              Just don't fall asleep.....

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                I can assure you she's not.
                And the fact that she's managed to talk him around to staying with her, that's Olympic level gaslighting.
                If you don't have anything nice to say, say it sarcastically

Comment

I am reminded of when I told women that MrsBP waved a knife at me. They all asked "what did you do to upset her".....

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
                    Yeah, right. I bet she's a cuddly drunk, too!
                    Never had the chance to find out.
                    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Working...
                    X