• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Asking for it

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KinooOrKinog View Post
    I can assure you she's not.
    And the fact that she's managed to talk him around to staying with her, that's Olympic level gaslighting.
    Yeh fair play to her - good effort that one.
    Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by KinooOrKinog View Post
      I can assure you she's not.
      And the fact that she's managed to talk him around to staying with her, that's Olympic level gaslighting.
      Well she certainly lamped him.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        I am reminded of when I told women that MrsBP waved a knife at me. They all asked "what did you do to upset her".....
        It is a little disheartening when you get that from members of your own family.

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAccountant View Post
          It is a little disheartening when you get that from members of your own family.
          #HeToo

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Well she certainly lamped him.
            She's killed herself and here you are making jokes about the whole thing. What a c*** you really are.

Comment

Originally posted by Snooky View Post
              She's killed herself and here you are making jokes about the whole thing. What a c*** you really are.
              Well they say you are what you eat.....

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
                Yeah, right. I bet she's a cuddly drunk, too!
                Can't believe it, Frankie the landlord's just popped up on the news:

Local pub owner pays tribute to Caroline Flack [Video]
                The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                  Can't believe it, Frankie the landlord's just popped up on the news:

Local pub owner pays tribute to Caroline Flack [Video]
                  FFS.

Any truth in the rumour that it was Philip Schofield who killed her to take the press away from the super-injunction?
                  Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Can't believe people are blaming the CPS saying she shouldn't have been charged because the BF wanted to drop it.

OK fair enough, the poor girl obviously had issues and it is really sad whats happened.

BUT theres a reason why they don't drop charges because the partner wants to. Gaslighting. Imagine if it was the other way around.....
                    Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Can't believe the people on my FB virtue signalling over this. I'd rather they all picked up the phone and asked one of their friends they've not heard from in awhile how they are than comment on this story.

Its sad but use it as a wake up call to look after each other IMO.
                      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X