• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who is Gricer?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mb31 View Post
    Brillo, I've had a horrendously rough two years and I would expect you of all people to understand.

No, PC would not joke about or fabricate my situation.
    If you have had a rough two years, why are you posting in general making things worse?

If you want help, PM me.

However watching your posts is like a gazelle at the watering hole. With tigers and lions approaching. A crocodile from the water. And a hawk from the sky. And a snake from underground.

I suppose the residents of general need fresh meat occasionally. But are you happy in that role?

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
      I think it is janey. Or she who must not be named.

Comment

Originally posted by mb31 View Post
        Who is Gricer?.

You've got your answer, so closing the thread. Don't bother sending me a PM about it.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
        X