• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Silly random questions to ask Alexa, Google or Siri.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Silly random questions to ask Alexa, Google or Siri.

Today I asked how many bananas it would take to kill myself. Google Home says 4000 eaten at once to die from potassium poisoning. This is simply not true, all you need is one banana and throat insertion. I'm sure Alexa would have got that one right.

Anyway, please share any other silly random questions you've asked your smart speaker recently.

What is one hundred in Welsh?

How do you say 12 months in Estonian?

Quick exit...
    I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Come back in 2020.
      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

As AtW is unfunnier than mb31, why hasn't he been banned yet.

Siri said "****ed if I know"

Comment

If I need answers I ask my little puppet parrot.
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Where is Rodger Rabbit

Comment

That accountant guy?
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                Come back in 3020.
                FTFY

Comment

How do you kill a fox with a baseball bat.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                    How do you kill a fox with a baseball bat.
                    Anyway you want. As long as you tell everyone on social media afterwards thus guaranteeing a RSPCA investigation....

Comment

Working...
                    X