• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Race crimes in the USA.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    In one go? By police? By other black people? I think you should tell us.

yes,

Comment

And yet the population of the USA is still inceasing. Thus increasing global warming. Clearly not nearly enough people are being murdered.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        And yet the population of the USA is still inceasing. Thus increasing global warming. Clearly not nearly enough people are being murdered.
        That's an argument for executing loan schemes dodgy contractors, you sick bastard.

Comment

Black Hebrew Israelite.

BBC for the whole day...

"DONALD TRUMP HAS BEING SOWING DIVISION!!!!"

Someone on the ear piece...

"ehh, The guy that did it was a black hebrew"

"there is a run chase in the cricket"

Everyone thought it was fantastic when black Hebrews were shouting at smirking catholic school kids.

Now they are stabbing New York jews.

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
            Are you trying to say something with this post?
            What a silly question. You're asking a not very bright fantasist with a drink problem what they mean? Really?
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
              What a silly question. You're asking a not very bright fantasist with a drink problem what they mean? Really?
              I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. I am an arsehole.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. I am an arsehole.
                Nurse!!

Comment

It's all gone black.
                  You get that with heavy drinking.
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

More black people were murdered in Chicago during Obama's 8 years than were killed in the entire Vietnam war. I've always found that to be a morbid comparison, nobody really cares, Obama didn't.

Someone stabs a Jewish house in NJ and tulip gets real.
                    I think stabbing houses is the most heinous of crimes. I'm not sure why all the property investors on here aren't more triggered by this...
                    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Working...
                    X