• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

greenlake signing off....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

greenlake signing off....

Dear CUK Community,

At the ripe old age of 53 and a half, it seems that the time has come for me to cash in my chips and depart for pastures new.

I just wanted to take this final opportunity to bid everyone farewell, and to wish you all health, happiness, and good fortune.

Happy New Year to you all, and remember to live a good life.

This is greenlake. Over and out....

As my return demonstrated.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Well this is very sad day. You've brought much fun to these boards and the funny picture thread will not be the same without you.

Comment

you'll be sorely missed.
        all the best to you, wherever you go.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
          Well this is very sad day. You've brought much fun to these boards and the funny picture thread will not be the same without you.
          I take it all back.

You, sir, are a sick puppy.

https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...st2712414.html

Comment

good luck in your future endeavours
            I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Though you might find this place is like the Hotel California. You can check out - but you can never really leave

bye

Comment

tis a sad day.

come back !!!!
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by GJABS View Post
                  Though you might find this place is like the Hotel California. You can check out - but you can never really leave

bye
                  Or the Hilbert Hotel, which has an infinite number of rooms and every time a guest arrives each person is shuffled into the next room and the new guest put in the first room.

Seriously, it's a sad day if greenlake is sincere in their desire to forsake CUK. His or her often amazing pics have given us many laughs over the years, and will be sorely missed.
                  Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X