• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boycott Cyprus?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MasterBait View Post
    The British press has been extremely biased, white privileged girl blah blah blah and has been reporting it as if the girl was innocent. If she was Asian or black no one would have given a f@king sh!t. Read the foreign press and you get the full picture.
    And yet those protesting for the girl outside the court include Cypriots and Israelis, amongst others. You saying these protesters only read the British press? Inneresting

The girl was denied a true and fair trial. The whole process was flawed. Defense evidence was denied. She was not allowed a lawyer to be present when she 'retracted' her accusations.

The colour of her skin, or her background, should have absolutely no baring on the trial.

Idiot.
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

The British press has been extremely biased, white privileged girl blah blah blah and has been reporting it as if the girl was innocent. If she was Asian or black no one would have given a f@king sh!t. Read the foreign press and you get the full picture.
      I think you reveal more about yourself in that post than anything about the actual story.

Personally Cyprus is out not somewhere I'm willing to visit anymore.
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Girl makes false claim and ruins the lives of innocent guys, now she is held to account and people should boycott Cyprus for that? WTF?
        Never mind, you poor little oppressed man.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          Never mind, you poor little oppressed man.
          Steady lad, you may disagree with his opinion but belittling him is going a step too far.
          Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
            Steady lad, you may disagree with his opinion but belittling him is going a step too far.
            I agree! NAT should not belittle. He should leave that to you....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              I agree! NAT should not belittle. He should leave that to you....
              Splendid, now let's all turn to page 3 on our hymn sheets!
              Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
                Splendid, now let's all turn to page 3 on our hymn sheets!
                Is that the one about ploughing the seed? Or doing something with the seed?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  Is that the one about ploughing the seed? Or doing something with the seed?
                  I'm more into clefts, now that my seed has born fruit.

Comment

The girl is guilty and convicted, no matter if you know the mum or not she's a lying b*tch
                    Probably the most stupid thing I have seen on here - ever.

Literally you are so dense I cannot think of how to reach you to explain just how dense you are.
                    "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Once again this is simply so moronic I am at a loss ...
                      "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Working...
                      X