• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boycott Cyprus?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
    Probably the most stupid thing I have seen on here - ever.

Literally you are so dense I cannot think of how to reach you to explain just how dense you are.
    How about: You are so dense, you make a neutron star seem like intergalactic space.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
      How about: You are so dense, you make a neutron star seem like intergalactic space.
      I can top that!

You are so dense, you make sasguru look bright.

Comment

Probably the most stupid thing I have seen on here - ever.

Literally you are so dense I cannot think of how to reach you to explain just how dense you are.
        You forget there is actually video evidence of the girl shagging the Israelis and confirming it was consensual
        Слава Україні! Героям слава!

Comment

Not only am I boycotting Cyprus, I'm also going to holiday in Israel.

you want to see if you can find 12 blokes who fancy you?
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterBait View Post
            You forget there is actually video evidence of the girl shagging the Israelis and confirming it was consensual
            Really? Have you seen it?

All the news reports I've read said that while the prosecutors presented video evidence the defence lawyers said the footage in fact showed the young woman having sex with one man while telling others trying to enter the room to leave.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Reynhard Sinaga: Father of rapist says ‘punishment fits his crimes’ - BBC News

If you have to be a rapist, make sure the victims are not men. If the victims are men, you are way more likely to be found guilty and will receive a proportionate sentence.

Comment

Yeah, that is getting there.
                "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by MasterBait View Post
                  There is alleged video evidence of her having consensual sex with a guy, not with all of them.
                  Is that what you are referring to?
                  "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

There is alleged video evidence of her having consensual sex with a guy, not with all of them.
                    Is that what you are referring to?

not according to her lawyer

Cyprus rape case explained: Timeline of events as teen set to return home | London Evening Standard

Mr Pittadjis was highly critical of leaked video footage allegedly showing his client having sex with several of the men.
                    He called the leak "a much more serious criminal offence" than the charge she faces.

The Cypriot Police seem to have behaved very badly not letting her have legal representation during interview. But with the quotes below it does seem to be more sexual guilt than proven rape. The men involved are pretty shoddy though.

Her legal team say the group planned to have sex with the teenager and read a statement from an Israeli witness about the night she claims she was raped.
                    The Israelis' defence lawyers said the woman was working at the hotel, and that she was in a relationship with one Israeli and had consensual sexual contact with several others over a period of several days.
                    Judge Michalis Papathanasiou said in his verdict on Monday morning that the teenager did not tell the truth and tried to deceive the court with "convenient" and "evasive" statements."My conclusion is that the guilt of the accused has been proven beyond reasonable doubt," he said.
                    He said the defendant told investigators she made up the claims because she felt "ashamed" after finding out some of the Israelis had filmed her having sex on their mobile phones.
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Lucky Cyprus has the ECHR backing it up to ensure she's fairly treated. Gutted we're leaving this level of fair trial behind!

In all seriousness, I've got a Jewish friend (male) who grew up in north Manchester and now lives in Israel. It gets covered up over there too and he's flown over to Cyprus to join the protests. Sounds like a cultural embarrassment for them.
                      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Working...
                      X