• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dr Who 2020

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    I haven't watched it since I stopped being 12. Is that Bradley Walsh in the photo btw?
    no. It’s Brad Pitt but he’s let himself go
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I have stopped watching doctor who. I can't stand her hyper activity.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
        I have stopped watching doctor who. I can't stand her hyper activity.
        Have to agree, yesterday was a shouty incoherent mess.
        Blog? What blog...?

Comment

I haven't watched it since I stopped being 12.
          Well done!

Btw, I recommended Netflix's Green Eggs and Ham. Quality stuff. You should also try the CBeebies "A Midsummer Night's Dream".
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

I haven't watched it since I stopped being 12. Is that Bradley Walsh in the photo btw?
            Sadly yes. Not my idea of a great casting choice. He started in the last series.

Comment

Too woke for me.
              ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

well since Barrowman turned up the doctor was happy swapping spittle with nearly anyone.

And yes Bradley Walsh is bloody annoying. as is Her Wokefulness.
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                  Well done!

Btw, I recommended Netflix's Green Eggs and Ham. Quality stuff. You should also try the CBeebies "A Midsummer Night's Dream".
                  Watching kids tv isn't cool, unless you're keeping your grandchildren entertained. Which just about gets you off the hook...
                  His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                    well since Barrowman turned up ...
                    Loved his cameo role in the spoof that Peter Davison et al did. Where it turns out Barrowman is an harassed family man with demanding kids and an overbearing wife.

Watching kids tv isn't cool...
                    I think perhaps you're not quite sure of the difference between family entertainment and children's entertainment. Either that or your still in the awkward phase were you're desperately trying to be grown up...
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Watched it. Enjoyed it. Much darker. Slightly better acting and a good cliff hanger.

Everything is a lie. So I’ll guess the master is not back or not who we thought. Woke Master though. Prefer to see a one legged black lesbian vegan master but hey ho
                      What happens in General, stays in General.
                      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                      X