• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dr Who 2020

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Are you talking about The Trolls or my singing?
    Both.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
      Currently my offspring are insisting on watching Trolls. Threats of disinheritance are failing.
      Is that like fraggle rock

Comment

First time I've seen a .50 cal Barrett on Doctor Who.

Doctor Who (New Series) - Season 12 - Internet Movie Firearms Database - Guns in Movies, TV and Video Games
        When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          No, it went downhill when Jenna Coleman overstayed her welcome, combined with poor scripts that even a great actor such as Capaldi couldn't do much with, and reached it's nadir with the representation of a dim student snowflake assistant with no redeeming features. Since Whittaker has assumed the role, it's definitely improved. Her character is definitely the Doctor, as opposed to Missy who never really was the Master (too needy).

I understand that wokeness is a trigger for you. For me it's just a mild irritant that I can largely ignore. It too will pass.
          Jenna Coleman could never overstay her welcome. She's adorable. You're a disgrace.
          The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
            Jenna Coleman could never overstay her welcome. She's adorable. You're a disgrace.
            Fair enough. But Clara Oswald definitely overstayed. I was hoping, at the start, that she'd be like a Jerry Cournelle... Eternal Warrior...
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

I'm waiting for the River Song ep.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                I'm waiting for the River Song ep.
                22:25 - every night before bed.
                Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Watched it yesterday. I thought it was rather good.

I'll be travelling when today's instalment is airing so will catch up in the week.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                    I'll be travelling when today's instalment is airing so will catch up in the week.
                    Thanks for reminding me.

Comment

2nd Episode.Excellent. And we have an Arc.
                      God long may it continue
                      What happens in General, stays in General.
                      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                      X