• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Benefits of an Independent School Education...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by original PM View Post
    "Once a black boy is lost to the world of gangs it’s very hard to get them back."

So if gangs are just a 'black' problem then surely stopping and searching based on skin colour is fine then?

If a white person said that it would be racist.
    Don't bring common sense into this, it never ends well.
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
      Don't bring common sense into this, it never ends well.
      Your lack of advanced analytical and cognitive capability is why you'll always be a bottom-feeder.

Gratis.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        Your lack of advanced analytical and cognitive capability is why you'll always be a bottom-feeder.

Gratis.
        FTFY - you were being over generous, surely?
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          FTFY - you were being over generous, surely?
          And yet you didn't pick up the lack of a indefinite article in that sentence .....
          But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
            And yet you didn't pick up the lack of a indefinite article in that sentence .....
            That would be because he's a thick c**t.
            Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
              "Once a black boy is lost to the world of gangs it’s very hard to get them back."

So if gangs are just a 'black' problem then surely stopping and searching based on skin colour is fine then?

If a white person said that it would be racist.
              The full quote:

"I'd done a lot of work on how black boys underachieve in secondary schools so I knew what a serious problem it was. I knew what could happen to my son if he was sent to the wrong school and got in with the wrong crowd. I realised they were subjected to peer pressure and when that happens it’s very hard for a mother to save her son. Once a black boy is lost to the world of gangs it’s very hard to get them back and I was genuinely very fearful of what could happen."
              And her son's response at the time:

"She's not a hypocrite, she just put what I wanted first instead of what people thought," He added that he had wanted to go private rather than attend a local state school in Abbott's Hackney constituency.
              Probably because such a school would have been full of CuK and Daily Wail types who would mercilessly hound him for being who he is
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post

Probably because such a school would have been full of CuK and Daily Wail types who would mercilessly hound him for being who he is
                Always someone else to blame eh!

Comment

Working...
                X