• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Banned for not being funny

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Banned for not being funny

I must admit that made me laugh. Here's another cracker:

Why did the CUK moderator cross the road?

To wheel the disabled contractor to a gas chamber on the other side.

247 - as in this unfunny sockie should be banned for 24/7

Comment

He's working on it. Banned for one month for being offensive.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Beaten the spread

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          Can that be appealed please? I understand the post taken on its own is worthy of a one month ban. But if it annoys AtW, surely that gives it plenty of redemption?

Comment

only a month. I PM’ed you telling you were being trolled but you wouldn’t have it....
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Just a month for a joke like that right off the back of a other ban? Talk about getting off lightly.
              Last edited by northernladuk; 4 January 2020, 03:33.
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                only a month. I PM’ed you telling you were being trolled but you wouldn’t have it....
                I didn't disagree with you. I said it was too serious not to be taken seriously, and that I'd been in touch with him via LinkedIn, with enough evidence to suggest not a sockie. Not all trolls are sockies, not all sockies are trolls.

If he comes back and behaves himself, then all will be fine. If he doesn't, behave then it'll be another ban. He's on zero tolerance. Either way the irritation factor is removed.
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                  Just a month for a joke like that right off the back of a other ban? Talk about getting off lightly.
                  I didn't disagree with you. I said it was too serious not to be taken seriously, and that I'd been in touch with him via LinkedIn, with enough evidence to suggest not a sockie. Not all trolls are sockies, not all sockies are trolls.

If he comes back and behaves himself, then all will be fine. If he doesn't, behave then it'll be another ban. He's on zero tolerance. Either way the irritation factor is removed.
                  You lot really need to lighten up. About time general had fresh meat....

Comment

What was the joke? Is humour not subjective?
                    If you don't have anything nice to say, say it sarcastically

Comment

Working...
                    X