• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A job for MPs who want to do something useful for once

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cleaning job in Liverpool that pays £50 an hour

Right - they are called hookers....

Just a novel way to get around the law!

I wonder where you put the tip....

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post

I was not aware of any hookers with a no touching rule?

Personally I want a cleaner that concentrates on the cleaning. Nothing sexier than a clean house at my age.

Comment

And only the tip, mind.
        Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          I was not aware of any hookers with a no touching rule?

Personally I want a cleaner that concentrates on the cleaning. Nothing sexier than a clean house at my age.
          Well they have to put the 'no touching' rule in so people do not just see through it for what it is - hookers...

but yeah I would prefer to spend £25 and hour and get the house cleaned.

Cos I also am old!

Comment

Well they have to put the 'no touching' rule in so people do not just see through it for what it is - hookers...

but yeah I would prefer to spend £25 and hour and get the house cleaned.

Cos I also am old!
            £25? You pay alot where you are I suppose. £15 in North Wales. A very nice Polish lady. Ruthlessly efficient. We nearly lost her as our vacuum cleaner was not up to the job - had to get a new one.

Comment

There used to be a topless barbers in a town near me in the mid noughties. It didn't last very long before locals got it shut down [emoji23]
              If you don't have anything nice to say, say it sarcastically

Comment

£25? You pay alot where you are I suppose. £15 in North Wales. A very nice Polish lady. Ruthlessly efficient. We nearly lost her as our vacuum cleaner was not up to the job - had to get a new one.
                £15 an hour sounds more like it, I think we are paying £14.

Have friends who pay their cleaner holiday pay, is this normal?

Comment

Used to have a naked cleaner but she upset the cat. The cat kept thinking it was going to have tuna for lunch.
                  "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Sure about that?

Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                    X