A Ukrainian Boeing-737 crashes killing all onboard A Ukrainian Boeing-737 crashes killing all onboard - Page 7
Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Posts 61 to 70 of 241
  1. #61

    My post count is Majestic

    NickFitz has reached the peak. Play again?

    NickFitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Your local branch
    Posts
    47,425

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WTFH View Post
    Just to be clear, Foxxster is NOT me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Foxxster
    think all airlines are avoiding both Iranian and Iraqi airspace. Qantas has announced so.

    another MH117, maybe . But in a terrorist hotbed where every good terrorist has a stinger under their bed.... does not have to have been Iranian military. If it was shot down which would be my guess..
    Ukrainian Aircraft down in Iran - PPRuNe Forums
    He gets comprehensively shot down (if that’s the right expression) later in the thread by people pointing out lots of ongoing flights over Iran visible on FlightRadar24, and that the highly restrictive regime in Iran does not, in fact, allow its citizens to keep surface-to-air missiles under their beds

  2. #62

    Godlike

    Zigenare is a fount of knowledge

    Zigenare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    5,347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NickFitz View Post
    He gets comprehensively shot down (if that’s the right expression) later in the thread by people pointing out lots of ongoing flights over Iran visible on FlightRadar24, and that the highly restrictive regime in Iran does not, in fact, allow its citizens to keep surface-to-air missiles under their beds
    Foxxter is more likely to be either sasguru or paddy in that case...
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

  3. #63

    Better than AtW

    sasguru - scorchio!


    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    36,272

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NickFitz View Post
    He gets comprehensively shot down (if that’s the right expression) later in the thread by people pointing out lots of ongoing flights over Iran visible on FlightRadar24, and that the highly restrictive regime in Iran does not, in fact, allow its citizens to keep surface-to-air missiles under their beds
    There seems to be a distinct correlation between having a low IQ and believing in conspiracy theories.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

  4. #64

    Better than AtW

    sasguru - scorchio!


    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    36,272

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zigenare View Post
    Foxxter is more likely to be either sasguru or paddy in that case...
    Still smarting? That's Ok, it's not your fault you're a dumbkopf.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

  5. #65

    More time posting than coding

    MasterBait has more data than eek

    MasterBait's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Путін Хуйло
    Posts
    236

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WTFH View Post
    Other possibilities:
    US drone strike
    Kippat Barzel using Arrow 3
    MH-117 again
    Iranian SAM
    Jeremy Corbyn
    MH17 you idiot
    Слава Україні! Героям слава!

  6. #66

    Super poster

    Gibbon is NOT a disguised employee

    Gibbon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,329

    Default Shaft Break?

    Is my guess and for some reason the bleed valves didn't dissipate the internal pressure in time, therefore the bits of superheated tungsten from the turbine would have cut through the casing on all sides. TO and CLMB are when the engine is under the most pressure. A recent example was the Quantas A380, they were in a cruise so got away with it.
    But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

  7. #67

    Prof Cunning @ Oxford Uni

    WTFH has reached the peak. Play again?

    WTFH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    19,077

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterBait View Post
    MH17 you idiot

    I apologise, it was a keyboard slip.
    Moderation means Moderation
    Strong and Stable Moderation

    Get Moderation Done - Unleash Moderator Potential

  8. #68

    I Am Legend

    BrilloPad has reached the peak. Play again?


    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    106,236

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WTFH View Post
    I apologise, it was a keyboard slip.
    Oh good grief! You should know the CUK rules! One small slip invalidates your point and even your whole posting history!

    Or you could invoke CUK mod rules and ban the person who dared to whine.....
    Fight HMRC now! Help sue HMRC individual officers/government ministers for malfeasance in office. Visit https://www.loanchargejustice.com/ and scroll to the bottom of the page to donate.

  9. #69

    Super poster

    Unix 's job has never been outsourced

    Unix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,012

    Default

    Wouldn't be surprised if Boeing had secretly retrofitted MCAS to the 737s .

  10. #70

    Better than AtW

    sasguru - scorchio!


    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    36,272

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sasguru View Post
    There seems to be a distinct correlation between having a low IQ and believing in conspiracy theories.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unix View Post
    Wouldn't be surprised if Boeing had secretly retrofitted MCAS to the 737s .
    I rest my case.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •