• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A Ukrainian Boeing-737 crashes killing all onboard

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Just to be clear, Foxxster is NOT me.

Originally posted by Foxxster
    think all airlines are avoiding both Iranian and Iraqi airspace. Qantas has announced so.

another MH117, maybe . But in a terrorist hotbed where every good terrorist has a stinger under their bed.... does not have to have been Iranian military. If it was shot down which would be my guess..
    Ukrainian Aircraft down in Iran - PPRuNe Forums
    He gets comprehensively shot down (if that’s the right expression) later in the thread by people pointing out lots of ongoing flights over Iran visible on FlightRadar24, and that the highly restrictive regime in Iran does not, in fact, allow its citizens to keep surface-to-air missiles under their beds

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      He gets comprehensively shot down (if that’s the right expression) later in the thread by people pointing out lots of ongoing flights over Iran visible on FlightRadar24, and that the highly restrictive regime in Iran does not, in fact, allow its citizens to keep surface-to-air missiles under their beds
      Foxxter is more likely to be either sasguru or paddy in that case...
      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        There seems to be a distinct correlation between having a low IQ and believing in conspiracy theories.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
          Foxxter is more likely to be either sasguru or paddy in that case...
          Still smarting? That's Ok, it's not your fault you're a dumbkopf.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Other possibilities:
            US drone strike
            Kippat Barzel using Arrow 3
            MH-117 again
            Iranian SAM
            Jeremy Corbyn
            MH17 you idiot
            Слава Україні! Героям слава!

Comment

Shaft Break?

Is my guess and for some reason the bleed valves didn't dissipate the internal pressure in time, therefore the bits of superheated tungsten from the turbine would have cut through the casing on all sides. TO and CLMB are when the engine is under the most pressure. A recent example was the Quantas A380, they were in a cruise so got away with it.
              But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Originally posted by MasterBait View Post
                MH17 you idiot

I apologise, it was a keyboard slip.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

I apologise, it was a keyboard slip.
                  Oh good grief! You should know the CUK rules! One small slip invalidates your point and even your whole posting history!

Or you could invoke CUK mod rules and ban the person who dared to whine.....

Comment

Wouldn't be surprised if Boeing had secretly retrofitted MCAS to the 737s .

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                      There seems to be a distinct correlation between having a low IQ and believing in conspiracy theories.
                      Originally posted by Unix View Post
                      Wouldn't be surprised if Boeing had secretly retrofitted MCAS to the 737s .
                      I rest my case.
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X