• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A Ukrainian Boeing-737 crashes killing all onboard

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Oh good grief! You should know the CUK rules! One small slip invalidates your point and even your whole posting history!

Or you could invoke CUK mod rules and ban the person who dared to whine.....

I contemplated editing my post and deleting his. But that's MF'ing my powers.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by wattaj View Post
      Let's wait for the details to emerge before rushing to judgement.
      Are you new round here?

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        Are you new round here?
        Clearly.
        ---

Former member of IPSE.

---
        Many a mickle makes a muckle.

---

Comment

Are you new round here?
          According to MF we are new round here.

MF is just round....

Comment

Originally posted by wattaj View Post
            Clearly.
            Aug 2006, you noob!

Comment

Bellingcat are starting their own investigation:
              Bellingcat on Twitter: "The Bellingcat team is currently collecting images of engine debris and remnant from the site of the #PS752 crash in Iran. If you have any images you've come across, please share them by replying to this Tweet."
              Слава Україні! Героям слава!

Comment

Are you new round here?
                We know best!
                "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by vwdan View Post
                  I'm sorry, what? You started the thread with your unusual brand of silliness - if you don't like being called on it, or responded to then maybe the Internet isn't for you.

Not quite sure where you get the idea that I'm not "calm" from.
                  It’s not your fault. Perhaps meditation will help. Remember.. breath. Enough stress out there as it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

How the F* did sh** Bellingcat get a reputation to have an authoritative voice?
                    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                      How the F* did sh** Bellingcat get a reputation to have an authoritative voice?
                      At a guess, I would suggest that it's because they don't get their arse handed to them on a plate quite as often as you do.
                      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Working...
                      X