• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Would eugenics have been a good idea?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unix View Post
    Instead of what? You do know how humans procreate...clue it's not through the mouth.
    I could not be bothered to finish the sentence as I thought everyone knew. But since you clearly dont...

You do spaff off over the cabbage patch. That makes the Stork bring the baby.

HTH BISDI

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      I don't think we should have done it like the Nazis and basically just killed people we don't like.

But let's face it, if OPM or BP or Churchy dads had been forced to spaff into a tissue whenever they got a gleam in their eye, we would be mercifully free of their drivel.
      Who exactly are the "we"? In the case of the Nazis, they blamed all the issues on the Jews.

Are you suggesting that we kill all the Jews?

Are you trying to join the Labour party then?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Then who is next? Is it then cyclists in Surrey? All cyclists? Anyone who has ever cycled?
        I'm only thinking UK here, not abroad, cause we can either do the useless thing of blaming other countries, or we deal with what we can - ourselves.
        After Boris, I think it would need to be selectively through those who run the country (notice, I did not say "politicians")
        That would mean the media moguls then Rees-Mogg, those who make laws that disadvantage others, those who think they are above the law, Noel Edmonds, Steve Wright, Jeremy Vine, Jeremy Kyle, Jeremy Clarkson, Jeremy Corbyn, Julia Hartley-Brewery, Hatie Kopkins, Piers Morgan, and anyone who sends out brown envelopes.

That's a start.

Not sure how many of them have ever cycled through Surrey.

At least euthanasia should be made easier. IVF outlawed.
        I totally agree with you on this.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Are you suggesting that we kill all the Jews?
          Whooosh!

Never were the sharpest tool, were you?
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Whooosh!

Never were the sharpest tool, were you?
            You are just a tool.

I note that you left my original question unanswered. Who are the "we"?

Now I may think you are a stupid, self-centered, uncaring moron. And out of CUK I like you the best. But I accept you have a right to your opinion. And I believe dividing people into groups sets a dangerous precedent. After all, if the "we" come for you, they might then go for me.

Comment

Who are the "we"?
              Isn't that obvious. The righteous ones. The elite. Doh!
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Isn't that obvious. The righteous ones. The elite. Doh!

We can call them the Homers!
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Well they tried it in Iceland, the country, not the place you spivs shop.

Comment

Reading CUK I have no doubt that a humane (or even a brutal) version would have been beneficial to the country as a whole in the long run.
                    It happens daily in Hospitals up and down the country as a result of amniocentesis tests and subsequent aborting of Down Syndrome foetus

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                      We can call them the Homers!
                      Definitely not the Stonecutters...
                      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Working...
                      X