Would eugenics have been a good idea? Would eugenics have been a good idea?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 30
  1. #1

    Better than AtW

    sasguru - scorchio!


    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    36,272

    Default Would eugenics have been a good idea?

    Reading CUK I have no doubt that a humane (or even a brutal) version would have been beneficial to the country as a whole in the long run.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

  2. #2

    Prof Cunning @ Oxford Uni

    WTFH has reached the peak. Play again?

    WTFH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    18,956

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sasguru View Post
    Reading CUK I have no doubt that a humane (or even a brutal) version would have been beneficial to the country as a whole in the long run.

    Would have been or could be?

    It's clear from the inbreeding of many Tories and their supporters, who like to call others "Elite" that adding to the gene pool is healthier than keeping it in the family.

    It might be better to curb the number of children born in the country, and maybe reduce support for the elderly, to get the population and their costs under control.
    Moderation means Moderation
    Strong and Stable Moderation

    Get Moderation Done - Unleash Moderator Potential

  3. #3

    I Am Legend

    BrilloPad has reached the peak. Play again?


    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    106,091

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sasguru View Post
    Reading CUK I have no doubt that a humane (or even a brutal) version would have been beneficial to the country as a whole in the long run.
    Reading your inane drivel I do wish your mother had swallowed instead.
    Fight HMRC now! Help sue HMRC individual officers/government ministers for malfeasance in office. Visit https://www.loanchargejustice.com/ and scroll to the bottom of the page to donate.

  4. #4

    I Am Legend

    BrilloPad has reached the peak. Play again?


    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    106,091

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WTFH View Post
    Would have been or could be?

    It's clear from the inbreeding of many Tories and their supporters, who like to call others "Elite" that adding to the gene pool is healthier than keeping it in the family.

    It might be better to curb the number of children born in the country, and maybe reduce support for the elderly, to get the population and their costs under control.
    But where do you start? Lets say that, for instance, Boris or Trump is removed from the gene pool(something we can probably all agree on). Then who is next? Is it then cyclists in Surrey? All cyclists? Anyone who has ever cycled?

    The population(and hence over consumption) is undoubtably out of control.

    Personally I am sick of living anyway. I just want to go humanely.

    At least euthanasia should be made easier. IVF outlawed.
    Fight HMRC now! Help sue HMRC individual officers/government ministers for malfeasance in office. Visit https://www.loanchargejustice.com/ and scroll to the bottom of the page to donate.

  5. #5

    Better than AtW

    sasguru - scorchio!


    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    36,272

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BrilloPad View Post
    But where do you start? Lets say that, for instance, Boris or Trump is removed from the gene pool(something we can probably all agree on). Then who is next?
    Tax dodging selfish greedy scum.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

  6. #6

    Better than AtW

    sasguru - scorchio!


    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    36,272

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WTFH View Post
    Would have been or could be?
    .
    Would have been if it had been followed through:

    Francis Galton and the History of Eugenics at UCL | UCL Museums & Collections Blog

    But still could be.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

  7. #7

    I Am Legend

    BrilloPad has reached the peak. Play again?


    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    106,091

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sasguru View Post
    Tax dodging selfish greedy scum.
    I never dodged any tax.
    Scum - maybe
    To accuse anyone else of being selfish or greedy, given your posting history, is hypercritical cant of the highest order. Are you trying to join the Tory party?
    Fight HMRC now! Help sue HMRC individual officers/government ministers for malfeasance in office. Visit https://www.loanchargejustice.com/ and scroll to the bottom of the page to donate.

  8. #8

    Better than AtW

    sasguru - scorchio!


    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    36,272

    Default

    I don't think we should have done it like the Nazis and basically just killed people we don't like.

    But let's face it, if OPM or BP or Churchy dads had been forced to spaff into a tissue whenever they got a gleam in their eye, we would be mercifully free of their drivel.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

  9. #9

    Super poster

    Unix 's job has never been outsourced

    Unix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,012

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Reading your inane drivel I do wish your mother had swallowed instead.
    Instead of what? You do know how humans procreate...clue it's not through the mouth.

  10. #10

    Super poster

    Unix 's job has never been outsourced

    Unix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,012

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sasguru View Post
    I don't think we should have done it like the Nazis and basically just killed people we don't like.

    But let's face it, if OPM or BP or Churchy dads had been forced to spaff into a tissue whenever they got a gleam in their eye, we would be mercifully free of their drivel.
    The final solution to the problem of the sockies.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •