• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Would eugenics have been a good idea?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would eugenics have been a good idea?

Reading CUK I have no doubt that a humane (or even a brutal) version would have been beneficial to the country as a whole in the long run.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Reading CUK I have no doubt that a humane (or even a brutal) version would have been beneficial to the country as a whole in the long run.

Would have been or could be?

It's clear from the inbreeding of many Tories and their supporters, who like to call others "Elite" that adding to the gene pool is healthier than keeping it in the family.

It might be better to curb the number of children born in the country, and maybe reduce support for the elderly, to get the population and their costs under control.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Reading your inane drivel I do wish your mother had swallowed instead.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post

It's clear from the inbreeding of many Tories and their supporters, who like to call others "Elite" that adding to the gene pool is healthier than keeping it in the family.

It might be better to curb the number of children born in the country, and maybe reduce support for the elderly, to get the population and their costs under control.
        But where do you start? Lets say that, for instance, Boris or Trump is removed from the gene pool(something we can probably all agree on). Then who is next? Is it then cyclists in Surrey? All cyclists? Anyone who has ever cycled?

The population(and hence over consumption) is undoubtably out of control.

Personally I am sick of living anyway. I just want to go humanely.

At least euthanasia should be made easier. IVF outlawed.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          But where do you start? Lets say that, for instance, Boris or Trump is removed from the gene pool(something we can probably all agree on). Then who is next?
          Tax dodging selfish greedy scum.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
            Would have been if it had been followed through:

Francis Galton and the History of Eugenics at UCL | UCL Museums & Collections Blog

But still could be.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Tax dodging selfish greedy scum.
              I never dodged any tax.
              Scum - maybe
              To accuse anyone else of being selfish or greedy, given your posting history, is hypercritical cant of the highest order. Are you trying to join the Tory party?

Comment

I don't think we should have done it like the Nazis and basically just killed people we don't like.

But let's face it, if OPM or BP or Churchy dads had been forced to spaff into a tissue whenever they got a gleam in their eye, we would be mercifully free of their drivel.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  Reading your inane drivel I do wish your mother had swallowed instead.
                  Instead of what? You do know how humans procreate...clue it's not through the mouth.

Comment

I don't think we should have done it like the Nazis and basically just killed people we don't like.

But let's face it, if OPM or BP or Churchy dads had been forced to spaff into a tissue whenever they got a gleam in their eye, we would be mercifully free of their drivel.
                    The final solution to the problem of the sockies.

Comment

Working...
                    X