Harry & Meghan stepping down Harry & Meghan stepping down - Page 6
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Posts 51 to 60 of 83
  1. #51

    Super poster

    Eirikur - scorchio!

    Eirikur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    3,611

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by northernladuk View Post
    But she's a director and a shareholder though
    So he can claim £150 back for the Christmas party

  2. #52

    Super poster

    Scruff - scorchio!

    Scruff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Leafy Surrey (Lahndahn Tahn)
    Posts
    2,979

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eirikur View Post
    So he can claim £150 back for the Christmas party
    Can we claim back the millions wasted on training him as an Apache pilot?
    I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

  3. #53

    My post count is Majestic

    AtW is a fount of knowledge

    AtW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    52,043

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scruff View Post
    Can we claim back the millions wasted on training him as an Apache pilot?
    Who is we?

  4. #54

    Super poster

    Scruff - scorchio!

    Scruff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Leafy Surrey (Lahndahn Tahn)
    Posts
    2,979

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AtW View Post
    Who is we?
    The UK "purse". Not the Russian one Harry & Meghan stepping down
    I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

  5. #55

    Prof Cunning @ Oxford Uni

    WTFH has reached the peak. Play again?

    WTFH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    18,956

    Default

    Accoring ot a person calling himself "Brexitear" over on the Wail, the reason is simple:

    ‘What happened? I will tell you what happened, his wife from the moment she met him thought H was going to be King one day and that was the reason she agreed to marry him as she thought she would one day have the title Queen.
    ‘Americans like her who work in the industry she has worked in are notorious up one’s backside as well as being a little bit dim. It would not surprise me that she did not realise H was not going to be a King until after the marriage.
    ‘Think about it for a moment all the problems began after the honeymoon period, the rift with Kate, was this the moment they were talking and she let slip that one day she would be a Queen and Kate told her, well NO that will be me actually. It would explain the sudden rift between the brothers.’
    Moderation means Moderation
    Strong and Stable Moderation

    Get Moderation Done - Unleash Moderator Potential

  6. #56

    Contractor Among Contractors

    JohntheBike is NOT a disguised employee


    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    1,812

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WTFH View Post
    Accoring ot a person calling himself "Brexitear" over on the Wail, the reason is simple:



    perhaps she was influenced by that film King Ralph?

  7. #57

    King of updation

    TestMangler - scorchio!

    TestMangler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Ardbeg, Isle Of Bute, Jock Land.
    Posts
    6,910

    Default

    Just need the rest of them to f**k off now, but getting shot of two is a decent start.
    On Desolation Boulevard, they'd light the faded lights.....

  8. #58

    Godlike

    Zigenare is a fount of knowledge

    Zigenare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    5,263

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TestMangler View Post
    Just need the rest of them to f**k off now, but getting shot of two is a decent start.
    It's **** all to do with you, you're about to get Queen Krankie!
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

  9. #59

    King of updation

    TestMangler - scorchio!

    TestMangler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Ardbeg, Isle Of Bute, Jock Land.
    Posts
    6,910

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zigenare View Post
    It's **** all to do with you, you're about to get Queen Krankie!
    Interesting response when only yesterday you told another Scot that we'd never be independent in his lifetime, but now it's about to happen. Also, Krankie is an elected politician, not some meaningless hereditary title gained by f**king ones relations, so can be un-elected just as easily should the 'will of the people' that you so revere, deems it so. But don't let facts get in the way of your argument FTQ
    On Desolation Boulevard, they'd light the faded lights.....

  10. #60

    Godlike

    Zigenare is a fount of knowledge

    Zigenare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    5,263

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TestMangler View Post
    Interesting response when only yesterday you told another Scot that we'd never be independent in his lifetime, but now it's about to happen. Also, Krankie is an elected politician, not some meaningless hereditary title gained by f**king ones relations, so can be un-elected just as easily should the 'will of the people' that you so revere, deems it so. But don't let facts get in the way of your argument FTQ
    One chooses ones responses carefully to elicit a specific reaction - and you my little "tam o shanter" wearing, haggis molesting friend are operating true to form. Keep up the good work.
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •