• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Harry & Meghan stepping down

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"I'm quitting my family to spend more time doing a job"
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

This sort if tulip would never make headline news in a republic. Or do you think that the second grandson and his wife of the president would be news?
      #GetRidOfTheMonarchyNow

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
        This sort if tulip would never make headline news in a republic. Or do you think that the second grandson and his wife of the president would be news?
        #GetRidOfTheMonarchyNow
        Get rid of your own bloody monarchy, bawbag.
        What's the UK monarchy got to do with you?

Comment

#GetRidOfTheMonarchyNow
          Because Don Jr or Ivanka are never in the news
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            Because Don Jr or Ivanka are never in the news
            1 They are not grandchildren
            2 Trumps are ****ed up and like in other dictatorial regimes children do get roles in government

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
              Get rid of your own bloody monarchy, bawbag.
              What's the UK monarchy got to do with you?
              You mean the ones that rescued the British monarchy?
              Yes they should **** off as well

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                MrsBP has ITV news on. It seems to be all they all talking about. I want to throw something at the TV.

Can we offshore the Royal Family?
                Don't you mean 'send them back to Germany'?
                His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Time to ditch the monarchy, why do we have this institution in a modern democratic society? I don't mind the queen and DoE, they keep out of politics and probably don't cost us any more than some elected president performing similar duties, but don't want that interfering twat Charles in place. Suspect I'm not the only one. Influence and wealth should be earned, not handed to some people on a plate
                  bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                  John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

#GetRidOfTheMonarchyNow
                    The world is full of Republics. I'm sure you can find one which is more agreeable to you. If you can find one which doesn't have the internet yet, that would be just fine with us.

His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Given that he is 6th inline for the throne it is highly unlikely he would ever get a go anyway so it's not like that is any incentive to stick around.

Add in the fact that from what I can see she has been treated quite badly by the Uk press and has not really done anything overly wrong I can see why they are leaving.

But from a conspiracy theorist perspective let say trump divides America and we get the Mason/Dixon line back then hey presto - the Northern states in the USA become part of the UK!

Comment

Working...
                      X