• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Harry & Meghan stepping down

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    But she's a director and a shareholder though
    So he can claim £150 back for the Christmas party

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
      So he can claim £150 back for the Christmas party
      Can we claim back the millions wasted on training him as an Apache pilot?
      I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
        Can we claim back the millions wasted on training him as an Apache pilot?
        Who is we?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          Who is we?
          The UK "purse". Not the Russian one [emoji12]
          I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Accoring ot a person calling himself "Brexitear" over on the Wail, the reason is simple:

‘What happened? I will tell you what happened, his wife from the moment she met him thought H was going to be King one day and that was the reason she agreed to marry him as she thought she would one day have the title Queen.
            ‘Americans like her who work in the industry she has worked in are notorious up one’s backside as well as being a little bit dim. It would not surprise me that she did not realise H was not going to be a King until after the marriage.
            ‘Think about it for a moment all the problems began after the honeymoon period, the rift with Kate, was this the moment they were talking and she let slip that one day she would be a Queen and Kate told her, well NO that will be me actually. It would explain the sudden rift between the brothers.’
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
              Accoring ot a person calling himself "Brexitear" over on the Wail, the reason is simple:

perhaps she was influenced by that film King Ralph?

Comment

Just need the rest of them to f**k off now, but getting shot of two is a decent start.
                When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
                  Just need the rest of them to f**k off now, but getting shot of two is a decent start.
                  It's **** all to do with you, you're about to get Queen Krankie!
                  Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
                    It's **** all to do with you, you're about to get Queen Krankie!
                    Interesting response when only yesterday you told another Scot that we'd never be independent in his lifetime, but now it's about to happen. Also, Krankie is an elected politician, not some meaningless hereditary title gained by f**king ones relations, so can be un-elected just as easily should the 'will of the people' that you so revere, deems it so. But don't let facts get in the way of your argument FTQ
                    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
                      Interesting response when only yesterday you told another Scot that we'd never be independent in his lifetime, but now it's about to happen. Also, Krankie is an elected politician, not some meaningless hereditary title gained by f**king ones relations, so can be un-elected just as easily should the 'will of the people' that you so revere, deems it so. But don't let facts get in the way of your argument FTQ
                      One chooses ones responses carefully to elicit a specific reaction - and you my little "tam o shanter" wearing, haggis molesting friend are operating true to form. Keep up the good work.
                      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Working...
                      X