• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Harry & Meghan stepping down

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck to 'em, just as long as we don't pick up the bill!
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
      Good luck to 'em, just as long as we don't pick up the bill!
      We pick up little of it. Most of it comes from the PrinceOfWales. Who has a pribvate income. From land that should be given to the people. Especially ones who rely on food banks.

Comment

Public opinion is divided.

Between those who couldn't give a sh1t and those who couldn't give a t0ss....

Comment

I personally think Meghan is a pampered prima donna used to getting her own way. I think they rushed into marriage without her being fully aware of what it would involve. But by her own admission, it's nothing like what what she thought.
          That's why William and Kate waited so long. So they were sure she knew what she was in for. Now Meghan wants to throw the towel in after five minutes because people are taking her photo & slagging her off? Well I say you wanted to be Royal & now you've got it, so suck it up buttercup.

But then I heard she doesn't like me either [emoji23]
          If you don't have anything nice to say, say it sarcastically

Comment

MODS, we need a new sub-forum for all the royalists v roundheads wanting to cross piss streams at dawn.
            Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
              MODS, we need a new sub-forum for all the royalists v roundheads wanting to cross piss streams at dawn.
              How about a large swimming pool full of jelly?
              Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
                One chooses ones responses carefully to elicit a specific reaction - and you my little "tam o shanter" wearing, haggis molesting friend are operating true to form. Keep up the good work.
                When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Very inneresting!
                  Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
                    Megxit sub forum?

Comment

A troll once said to me:

Rather sad what has become of our once great country in the past 4 years.Nationalism and xenophobia have swung praise and advantage towards people like Nigel Farage and Boris Johnson who seek to divide our country, and instead turned resentment and contempt towards the efforts of people like Meghan Markle.
                      It’s remarkable why there is so much resentment towards the likes of Ms Markle, David Lammy, Diane Abbott, Sam Gyimah and Chuka Umunna - I can’t think of a logical reason as to why this might be happening!
                      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                      X