• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Should women be allowed to go topless in public?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should women be allowed to go topless in public?

Does the US have a problem with topless women? - BBC News

If men can, why can't women?

If a child can suckle their jugs in public, why can't children suckle mine

Comment

Originally posted by FIERCE TANK BATTLE View Post
      Because last time it resulted in you being added to the sex register
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by FIERCE TANK BATTLE View Post
        Is that your own children or just random ones?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Is that your own children or just random ones?
          Yes

Comment

Of course they can. Can we ogle? Diet Coke break anyone?
            Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Cor, yeh! Public bums too!
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

More seriously, maybe it would be better if we all acted as nature intended. Could be the unnatural way we treat sex that drives problems. You don't see rape among most animal species.
                bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Yes, why can't we have topless pictures on the CUK forum?

"A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                    More seriously, maybe it would be better if we all acted as nature intended. Could be the unnatural way we treat sex that drives problems. You don't see rape among most animal species.
                    Yes you do. In fact, your statement is pretty much 100% the opposite of what happens in nature. Humans are 'unique' in that our society and morals require the consent of the woman before a man can make his move (or vice-versa).

If you disagree, check out the ducks in your local park in a month or so's time when they start breeding! Duck rape is horrific for the females.
                    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Working...
                    X