• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Job Of The Day

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems some of the companies in America are desperate not to give anyone the slightest hand at bettering themselves...

the only people who could afford to do this are surely people whose mummy and daddy are already rich...

pretty shiddy if you ask me!

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
      I’m going to run an add for one of those naked cleaners but they pay me £30 an hour to watch them

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
      You'll get an ugly one. Mind you, so will they...
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

That's a bit of a naff story. Doesn't prove its fake just that a company that can't be found out their name to it and Indeed allowed it to be posted right up until it became popular.

I expect it is fake, it's just that the journalistic rigor of that article leaves a lot to be desired.

Comment

so if you work overtime you have to pay them more ?

Comment

Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
            so if you work overtime you have to pay them more ?
            Yep. Time and a half weekdays, double time weekends and holidays

Comment

Working...
            X