• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Pundits furious over Harry and Meghan's step back

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Beats me.
    She probably beats him...

Still, he won't be the first idiot to have been led around by his cock, or the last...
    Last edited by Zigenare; 10 January 2020, 10:50.
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

He could have found a better shag than Meghan. I don't think she's all that attractive.
      Lost a bet?

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post

Still, he won't be the first idiot to have been led around by his cock, or the last...
        maybe being single like atw has its merits. Though he an idiot - luckily for him he is so gross no woman will go near him.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          maybe being single like atw has its merits. Though he an idiot - luckily for him he is so gross no woman will go near him.
          They'd also have to contend with the highly trained spetsnaz-squirrels.
          Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

He could have found a better shag than Meghan. I don't think she's all that attractive.
            I'm sure she's gutted as I heard she really had the hots for you. No wonder she settled for marrying into the royal family.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
              I'm sure she's gutted as I heard she really had the hots for you. No wonder she settled for marrying into the royal family.
              Her loss. Anyway I wasn't interested. Had my eye on a hot bit of stuff but recently found out she's taken.
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

He's never getting anywhere near the throne anyway, I wish them all the best and hope the cynics are proved wrong. Perhaps they'll return to more public life when they've had a chance to settle a bit into being married parents.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post

Edward VII.

Edward VIII.
                  When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                    Edward VII.

Edward VIII.
                    Charles, Andrew,...
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

reverse psychology for his father perhaps?

Comment

Working...
                      X