• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Pundits furious over Harry and Meghan's step back

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pundits furious over Harry and Meghan's step back

'Rogue royals'? Pundits furious over Harry and Meghan's step back | UK news | The Guardian

LOL, fookers caused them to step back, so now fking 've it.

Is it true the queen has consulted the EU on how to make it difficult for people to leave your organization?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      'Rogue royals'? Pundits furious over Harry and Meghan's step back | UK news | The Guardian

What did the fookers do?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

Hang on a minute, nobody has caused them to do anything. This is a long ball game being controlled by Ms Markle. Marry a prince, produce a child, engineer a divorce - quids in for the rest of her life.

All opinions published are my own.
        Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

It's alright, Big Sam is stepping into the breach, as caretaker princess..

Sam Allardyce to step in as caretaker princess for rest of season - The Rochdale Herald

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
            Hang on a minute, nobody has caused them to do anything. This is a long ball game being controlled by Ms Markle. Marry a prince, produce a child, engineer a divorce - quids in for the rest of her life.

All opinions published are my own.
            And I'd agree, maybe not about planning a divorce but I'd put money on it happening. I haven't liked her from day one. To be honest Harry was one of my favourite royals with his different approach but I see now how this different approach now clashes with the old ways. I do think MM has stepped in and has further exacerbated the situation. Bringing an American celeb to the Royal family was never going to work well at the best of times but MM is the worst of the worst. Her family has done nothing to help the situation either. I couldn't see it lasting at the beginning but maybe it will if he's willing to go down her route than the family.
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
              And I'd agree, maybe not about planning a divorce but I'd put money on it happening. I haven't liked her from day one. To be honest Harry was one of my favourite royals with his different approach but I see now how this different approach now clashes with the old ways. I do think MM has stepped in and has further exacerbated the situation. Bringing an American celeb to the Royal family was never going to work well at the best of times but MM is the worst of the worst. Her family has done nothing to help the situation either. I couldn't see it lasting at the beginning but maybe it will if he's willing to go down her route than the family.
              He's more likely to get a shag from Meghan, he'll not get that from any of the Royal Family - maybe Prince Edward...
              Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

He's more likely to get a shag from Meghan, he'll not get that from any of the Royal Family - maybe Prince Edward...
                He could have found a better shag than Meghan. I don't think she's all that attractive.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                  He could have found a better shag than Meghan. I don't think she's all that attractive.
                  But he didn't... She must have "something" about her.

Comment

But he didn't... She must have "something" about her.
                    Beats me.

Comment

Working...
                    X