• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fan of Trump and Farage raises far-right ‘Q’ flag at his Cornish castle

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fan of Trump and Farage raises far-right ‘Q’ flag at his Cornish castle

Fan of Trump and Farage raises far-right ‘Q’ flag at his Cornish castle | Politics | The Guardian

Typical Guardian nonsense. Digging out news about some extremist to denigrate mainstream politicians they don't agree with. They've done it many times before on various occasions, saying UKIP was far right based on one councillor's comment, for example.

It is normal for extremists to back parties/individuals who go even a little way in their direction, it does not mean those parties/individuals are as extreme as they are. Far left communists will support Labour, extreme Islamists will back moderate Muslim candidates, does that mean Labour is extremist, that we should ban all Muslim candidates?

Pity so many are incapable of reasoned arguments and use slurs like this. Mind you, it happens on both sides, like all those right wing assertions that Sadiq Khan was a closet extremist.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Fake News

The Q is actually the Q in LGBTQ.
      Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post
        The Q is actually the Q in LGBTQ.
        Or it could be the castle is in Quarantine?
        Growing old is mandatory
        Growing up is optional

Comment

He's a Star Trek fan
          Слава Україні! Героям слава!

Comment

Working...
          X