• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Something for the weekend, sir?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
    Long long ago, far far away, they did things differently then, "something for the weekend, Sir" came in packets of three for 3/6d* in the barbers.

*that's 17.5p for the uninitiated. I haven't needed to buy those in more years than I care to remember.
    Is that 'coz you is a nuglyfooker?
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post

nah even I get laid occasionally.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

For the weekend of 24 January...

Recycling last week's thread cos it's environmentally friendly, innit.

Whatcha'll up to?

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
          Nah, I've been using the ones my late Dad left me, BBE 1986.

Ok so far.
          When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
            Recycling last week's thread cos it's environmentally friendly, innit.

Whatcha'll up to?

Thanks for asking. Finishing the chicken fence (no, it's not fence made of chickens, that's considered cruel. I learned that lesson already). Walking The Dog (tw). Apart from that, not much.

What about you?
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Off to visit friends later, I may have to drink beer (lots of it) Mrs V is designated driver of drunks.

Currently supposed to be tidying the workshop/office but I got distracted...

Tomorrow is tiling.
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

It’s the ipse AGM according to my calendar the cc meeting

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Today is spring cleaning day as that gives me an excuse not to do the Open University assignment that's due on Tuesday.

Tomorrow I will be visiting the parentals and popping along to the hospice my Nan has been moved to, to see her in case it's the last chance I get.

Comment

Round at my son's place while he and his missus go out for the evening. My wife looks after the sprog (who is currently running around while occasionally saying 'grandad' and laughing hysterically. My daughter in law bought me beer to ensure that I don't drink my son's whiskey.

Currently enjoying a generous measure of Dalwhinnie Winter.
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Yum. Talisker Storm.
                      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                      X