• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Something for the weekend, sir?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am going to France with some women. Including one from Slough. She is really dirty....

Comment

Originally posted by GreenMirror View Post
      I am going to France with some women. Including one from Slough. She is really dirty....

not my missus she will be nice & clean after the shower...
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

TFA.

I am looking after the missus who is recovering from an op she had Thursday. She's given me a list of stuff to do.
        ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

I'll be recovering from too much schnapps last night. Then gym this afternoon. Sunday... not much.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Saturday I shall be relaxing having been in Worcester for most of the week. Probably will involve Steak, chips and a nice couple of bottles of red! Not a bottle of ketchup or brown sauce in sight! Colman's English Mustard ftw!
            Visiting my Mother on Sunday - she's still in hospital.
            Last edited by Zigenare; 18 January 2020, 12:23.
            Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

well that turned out interesting.

One of Mrs V's companions on the booze cruise said to my wife how about this for Mr V?

she now wants to know why her friend thinks I have a big coq.

I was presented with a bottle when they returned and her friend can't wait to taste it... oh well.

Mrs V has finally joined the Tinder generation and is sending pictures of my Coq to all her mates.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                well that turned out interesting.

One of Mrs V's companions on the booze cruise said to my wife how about this for Mr V?

she now wants to know why her friend thinks I have a big coq.

I was presented with a bottle when they returned and her friend can't wait to taste it... oh well.

Mrs V has finally joined the Tinder generation and is sending pictures of my Coq to all her mates.
                aye, but is it Sportif ??

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                  aye, but is it Sportif ??

no but it is pretty sporty

Comment

Sitting at home going zootlewoordle. Stubbed one of my little toes yesterday - it's all swollen and bruised so I can't put a shoe on, so can't go anywhere. But at least I've some beer in the fridge. Just wish I'd bought another bottle of wine.
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Long long ago, far far away, they did things differently then, "something for the weekend, Sir" came in packets of three for 3/6d* in the barbers.

*that's 17.5p for the uninitiated. I haven't needed to buy those in more years than I care to remember.
                      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Working...
                      X